Statement about weather conditions in rally area

Rally Liepāja-Ventspils organisers have received several enquiries about the weather conditions and the effect they might have on the rally schedule.

Raimonds Strokšs, the rally director, said: “We have located several possible problem areas in stages but since the weather forecast says there will be more frost tonight we have not planned any changes to the rally schedule.”

If for any reasons there will be any need to make any changes to the rally schedule, the organisers will immediately publish information on their website, the Twitter account @lvrally and on Kurzemes Radio.