Please be advised that there will be traffic restrictions in Liepaja during round 2 of the 2013 FIA European Rally Championship "Rally Liepaja-Ventspils". In order to ensure safe and sound functioning of the Service Park, the following streets in Liepaja will be closed for car traffic effective from January 31 , 20:00 till February 2, 15:00:
• Jelgavas Street inbetween 1905.gada Street and Raiņa Street;
• Lāčplēša Street inbetween 1905.gada Street and Raiņa Street;
• T.Brekša Street inbetween Autoru Street and Raiņa Street;
• Autoru Street in all its lenght;
• Tirgus Street inbetween Jelgavas Street and M.Gūtmaņa Street;
• Tirgus Square in full;
• In addition, car parking restrictions might be in force.
If You have any questions, please contact Mr. Kaspars Ērkulis via mobile phone +371 2230 9446 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.